Posted for Ellie Falgout:

We're having another volunteer work day at Rolling Oaks Cave Preserve in Bexar
County (northwest San Antonio) on Saturday, May 28th at 10am.  The main
purposes are to clean up the grounds (trash and branches) and to continue the
dig at Niche Cave, which is full of old farm trash and sediment that is washing
in.  We need people, buckets, & shovels.  Bring your own drinks and snacks for
the work.  TCMA will provide bottled water, bananas and light lunch.  The cave
preserve is located at 224 Laurel Ridge Lane, San Antonio, TX 78253.  All
visitors to the Preserve will be asked to sign a liability waiver. Meet at
10:00 am.  Bring your own cave gear if you wish to enter any of the four
Preserve caves after the dig.

I can be reached at 509-899-0007 or ellie.tho...@gmail.com in case any one gets
lost, or if you would like coordinate more details. No need to RSVP if you are
attending, just show up! Trip will be canceled in the event of rain.