Is this a new thing where one cannot tell who write an email to the list serve?
Might be good to  start signing our names to pour posts.

-Denise

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 09:18:13 -0500
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com; bexargro...@googlegroups.com;
dfwgro...@dfwgrotto.org
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] HOT Deals: Honey Creek Cave Salamander Tshirt for
Sale!
From: texascavers@texascavers.com

Contact me offlist, falgout.el...@gmail.com, 509-899-0007

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Ellie Falgout <falgout.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am willing to place another order of Honey Creek Cave T shirts if
anyone is interested. I will accept payment through the end of the month
 and place the order on May 1, 2016.

Pricing:
$21.23 (plus tax) per shirt if we order 12 shirts$13.08 (plus tax) per shirt if
we order 24 shirtsPersonalization is easy! $5.00 per Name and $3.00 per
NumberPlease
 let me know if you would like a shirt, size and quantity. I will keep
your info and follow up with you on final price and payment details on
May 1, 2016.

I will need payment through paypal before I make the
 order on May 1, 2016. If you want me to ship your shirt to you, I will
also need $ for shipping. I will give you a total quote before I place
the order and you can accept and pay me or decline.

T shirt type: Gildan Heavy Cotton Basic T-Shirt | Color - Purple
Print Type: Screenprinting
Photo of shirt at https://goo.gl/photos/Z46r9oM6BPSCXvTL7