bockbeer seems to come up with plenty of good ideas for OTHER PEOPLE to
accomplish.
that is why I thought it would be a good idea for HIM to accomplish his latest
brain fart.

Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 08:38:39 -0500
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] caver music related
From: texascavers@texascavers.com

Bockbeer is hocked on technology. Me I like going to the park here with a
couple of guitar pickers and singing songs. Who needs all that electronic bull
shit. Bockbeer does. Get a life and move to the country where life is real or
move to real de Catorce where nothing happens. You have too many electrodes
attached to your frame. Relax and chill out. Roast a weiner and move to MArfa.
On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Bob Oakley via Texascavers