I ran trains that hauled NYC trash to a landfill in Virginia. The trains that
went to West Texas were made up of tank cars loaded with raw sewage which was
being blown out onto the ground surface of a jillion acre ranch to be digeste
by bacteria. Don't know what ever came of it. There was some contention about
it, as you might imagine. But I don't think bats were being chewed up in any
blades.
-- Ediger

    On Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:17 PM, Charles Loving via Texascavers