From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
David via Texascavers
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 6:21 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] a cultural observation

I just wanted to share a new cultural observation with you all.

It is Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend, and I am at a local police
station.    The parking lot is packed full with cars coming and going dropping
off kids with suitcases like the scene in Harry Potter movie at the Train
Station.

I think it is the most bizarre thing I have scene all week, maybe all month.

All the police stations have spent lots of money to designate 2 to 4 parking
spots as an official "Exchange Zone."

David Locklear

medium. Thank you.