This robot was no more autonomous than a predator drone in iraq.  What it
did we have been doing on a near daily basis since 9/11.  When predator
drones were initially armed there was a lot of talk about whether it
violated the Geneva conventions or not.  After deliberation it was found
that it was in concordance.  Are there autonomous "robots" capable of using
lethal force; most definitely.  There are FLIR controlled weapon mounts
that will fire indescriminantly and without input from a controller.  The
idea of strapping an explosive to a remote controlled vehicle is nothing
new.

Herman Miller
On Jul 8, 2016 11:11, "David via Texascavers" <texascavers@texascavers.com>