there you go charlie- picking on the local pet raccoon......

________________________________
From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Charles
Loving via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 6:57 AM
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Trip Report #3 of 50

Why do we need this silly useless commentary from Bockbeer. i could care less
if he's in Slobovia or Beaumont and who gives a damn about Netflix for his
daughter. You want dumb non caver comments Okley and I could fill the pages.
Bockbeer has gone off the deep end with tee total what ever it is?

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 11:56 PM, David via Texascavers