I use paypal 2 or 3 times a month, it works fine for me.  I've read horror
stories though that people who get a lot of payments through paypal can
have their funds frozen for weeks at a time, so your mileage may vary.

I've also used chase quickpay in the past, but they are now limiting it to
just chase bank customers.  Checks still work well, most banks offer online
bill payment, and they will mail checks for you, for no additional fee and
I've been using that for all kinds of things (including donating to various
Texas caving fund raisers) for years now.

Charles
wo...@justfamily.org