“It doesn’t matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There is
clearly room for more wine.”

We are having our annual wine tasting on Friday night!  We will be down by
the water just up river from the main lodge. We will start around 6:30pm
and go until whenever.  Look for the horde of people with wine glasses!

The TCR cooks will host a fundraising dinner near us to help pay for their
new trailer. Plan to grab dinner with them and join us for drinks. Bring
your own plates and utensils.

Peter will set up a giant screen for slides and digital pictures. It was a
great addition last year!

New for this year - a Sparkling Wine table. There will be prizes for best
sparkling wines. Brut, sec and anything in between.

We ask that you bring your favorite or a unique bottle of wine under $20.
Note that we are a pretentious bunch so please skip the yellow tail or
franzia ;-)

Well behaved beer, cider, absinthe, mead, grogg, arak, and pisco drinkers
are welcome to join us!