first off Carrizal is in Coahuila, not Lampazos.. second, people went there
to  sample and test for histo? Good Lord! Its been known for decades that
the cave HAS histo, seriously, like more than 20 years, I know people who
got histo there long ago, whats the point of this useless studies? its like
looking at a freaking stop sign and performing a study to determine whether
or not its red.

El oct. 10, 2016 4:25 PM, "Joe Ranzau via Texascavers" <
texascavers@texascavers.com> escribió:

> Here is a quickly translated (read "poorly") version.  Please use the
> original version for reference.
>
> Joe
> 210.289.6839
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología
> AC. via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Texas Caver Community
>>
>> I  attached a result of Histoplasma capsulatum test on Gruta El Carrizal,
>> Lampazos de Naranjo, Nuevo León. Is in Spanish.  I hope some of you can
>> read.
>>
>> Is my responsability like caver, to send this information at this site.
>> Please share with all the people, is important not use that cave on
>> turistic activities.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Monica Ponce
>> MP Mex Caving.
>> Asociacion Coahuilense de Espeleologia, A.C.
>> ACEAC
>> EspeleoCoahuila
>> 10/10/2016
>>
>> --
>>
>> LCC. MÓNICA GRISSEL PONCE GONZÁLEZ
>>
>> Coordinadora de la Comisión Internacional de Técnicas y Materiales de la
>> UIS
>>
>> Instructor Nacional Certificado de Espeleología por la FMAS
>>
>> Directora de MP- Mex Caving
>>
>> Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología, A.C. (Fundadora)
>>
>> Asociación Italiana Geográfica La Venta (Socia)
>>
>> Centro de Estudios Kársticos La Venta (Socia)
>>
>> Grupo Espeleológico Vaxakmen, A.C. (Socia)
>>
>> Grupo Espeleológico EspeleoZots en Chetumal (Asesora)
>>
>> Grupo Pionero de Espeleología en Sonora  (Asesora)
>>
>> Association for Mexican Cave Studies (Colaboradora)
>>
>> Texas Speleological Association (Socia)
>>
>> Unión Mexicana de Agrupaciones Espeleológicas (Socia)

  • Re: [Texasca... Nico Escamilla via Texascavers
    • Re: [Te... via Texascavers
      • Re:... Nico Escamilla via Texascavers
        • ... Charles Loving via Texascavers
        • ... Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología AC . via Texascavers
          • ... Nico Escamilla via Texascavers
            • ... Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología AC . via Texascavers
              • ... Nico Escamilla via Texascavers
              • ... Ana Diaz via Texascavers