From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Fritz Holt via Texascavers
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:58 AM
To: Jenny Holt
Cc: Jacquetta Breedlove; June Levy; Mandy Holt; texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Blair Pittman

I found Blair Pittman's 50 page  booklet titled "Tales From The Terlingua
Porch". He wrote inside, "To Fritz - If It Ain't The Truth - It Outta Be -
April 9, 08  -Enjoy-
Viva Terlingua !!!
Blair Pittman
(Ver Batim) Your nostalgic dad.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2016, at 9:27 AM, Fritz Holt
<fritz...@gmail.com<mailto:fritz...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Not sure but I think we met him before his accident. I will look for his signed
book which is probably dated and will let you know. Dad

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2016, at 11:33 PM, Jenny Holt