The purpose of this post is not to make anybody mad or hurt their feelings
for missing TCR 2016.     The purpose is to create an aid to help the guru
who
is in charge of getting the word out about TCR 2017.

I am starting a list of potential attendees ( off the top of my head ) that
MUST
receive early "personal" invitations to attend TCR with a possible
incentive to encourage
them to come such as "free admission," or a free door-prize, etc.

I think this list needs to be in a Wiki-page, so that everybody can edit it
and
add and remove names or improve on it somehow.    I have no idea yet
how to make Wiki pages, but hope to learn next year.

Here is a short list of just 43 cavers ( in alphabetical order ):
[ sidenote:  the text in parenthesis is just my mental way of cataloging
them in
my repressed-memory-banks, and is inaccurate ]

Pete Baron ( A.S.S. President 1994 )

Rick Corbell ( Bexar Grotto 80's to present )

Charles "Chuck" Cluck ( DFW 1990's, on Linkedin )

Michael & Amber Currie ( A.S.S. 1993, live in Loveland, Colorado )

George & Kay Crosby ( active Louisiana cavers in 1980's )

Sid Formanek  ( GHG, 50+ years of active caving )
Don Formanek  ( GHG, 50+ years of active caving )

Alan Glennon ( A.S.S. President 1993 )
Ashley Glennon ( A.S.S. President 1985 )
Bob Glennon ( DFW 1960's )

Will Harris ( A.S.S. late 80's, I think )

Dr. Tom Iliffe ( life-long professional caver in Galveston ? )

James and Mimi Jasek ( lifetime Waco cavers )

Tommy Joe ( GHG late 1990's )

David Jones ( GHG 1990, has a welding shop in Terlingua ?? )

Tim Jones ( A.S.S. President 1987, lives in Austin )

Travis Kitchen ( A.S.S. late 80's, I think )

Cesar Koppel ( A.S.S. 1985, from Nuevo Laredo, but once moved to Austin )

Carl Phillip Fromen ( GHG, bad-ass rope-climber, 1990's )

James Loftin ( Bexar Grotto, very active caver in 1980's )

David Mainz ( A.S.S. member 1987, lives in San Antonio )

Mary Kay Manning ( A.S.S. member 85-86 )
James Manning ( active caver in 1950's and lives in Dickinson, Texas )

Mr. Seco Mayfield ( owns a cave somewhere )

Carol McGee ( GHG President  - 1980's )

Kenny McGee ( GHG Artist - 1980's )

Emily McGowan ( GHG officer ~1996 - 2007 )

Kevin McGowan ( GHG President ~ 1996 - 2007 )

Mark McIntyre ( A.S.S. 1985, maybe lives in Colorado )

AnnMarie Mikelski ( Del Rio caver - 1990's era )

R.D. Milholin ( current Fort Worth caver/cave-diver )

Roger Moore ( GHG President 1995 )

Jim Mueller ( A.S.S. President 1984 )

Pam Ozkowsky ( GHG member 1989 moved to Bexar Grotto )

Lee Perry ( A.S.S. 1987, lives in Albuequerque

Mike Pearson  ( Loftin's sidekick ?? )

Freddie Platt ( A.S.S. 1984, missing for 32 years )

John Ragsdale ( A.S.S. 1984, works at A&M in College Station )

George Sanders ( GHG 1990's era )

Travis Scott  ( A.S.S. most active caver )
Amanda Scott ( A.S.S.)

Troy Shelton ( DFW caver late 1980's )

Susan Shupak ( Cronak ? ) ( A.S.S. 1985 )

Tom Summers ( owns a cave somewhere )

Jackie Thomas ( west texas caver - 2000 era )

Steve Tonnessen ( A.S.S. 1984, maybe lives in Austin )

Lyndon Tiu ( GHG 2000 era, email:  lyndon.tiu at gmail.com  )

Spencer Wood ( Bexar Grotto - 1980's )

Eddie Yonemoto ( GHG 1990's era )

I have zero info on old Corpus Christi cavers or Lubbock cavers,
or west Texas cavers, etc.    There are a 100 NSS members scattered
across east Texas, listed in the member's manual.

Also, I think the TSA should at least make an offer to pay the gas & food
to a NCKRI representative and an NSS representative to set up a booth.

I have emails and Facebook addresses for some of the people listed
above, and have already contacted them.

David Locklear
NSS # 27639