No such thing as a free lunch. David, go ahead and start putting a hundred
dollar bill in the TCR bank each month and by the time 12 months rolls around
we can implement this scheme. Double that amount and we can pay for a caterer,
triple that hundred dollar deposit and we can add a live band too.

--Don

--Don