As to the Jaseks, we missed the last two years due to my recovering from
unexpected surgery both years which made travel and camping unacceptable risks
to total recovery. This was known to those who needed to know. I also still
work, and being a responsible person, can not always take off when convenient
for me if it jeopardizes the FI where I work for.

But as I said, this is need to know for those in charge ☺️

Mimi Jasek
NSS 15206 FL

Sent from my iPhone