The list of cavers on the 1974 Kirkwood School Bus Trip to Silvertip in Montana
also included Roy Jameson, NSS 14123. Roy is a geologist and made many
contributions to the exploration of Silvertip.
Those group caver trips were low budget by today's standards and we had a great
time. Adventure, original exploration and cave survey. There had only been one
brief check out trip to Silvertip prior to 1974. The late Jim Chester of
Montana was working on a book on Silvertip. Wonder what the status of that book
is?
Preston Forsythe in KY

    On Monday, October 31, 2016 8:12 PM, PRESTON FORSYTHE via Texascavers