That cave property is right near where I first started caving. My first cave
(except maybe show caves as a child) was Leonard Spring Cave. Leonard Spring
Road is near Eller Cave, and Buckner Cave, which has been donated to the NSS by
Richard Blenz and is now on the Richard Blenz Nature Preserve owned by the NSS
but managed by the Richard Blenz Nature Conservancy, is nearby, too. Buckner is
the most significant cave in the area--www.bucknercave.org. Buckner was
severely trashed with graffiti due to a near-total lack of any access control
for many years, despite the fact that Dick Blenz lived on the property, but it
has been cleaned up to a large extent. There are a number of other smaller
caves in the vicinity, some of which I helped dig open back in the day. Don't
recall whether I was ever in Eller Cave or not.

Note that building on the property that is for sale is not allowed--evidently
some sort of conservation easement. On the other hand, it is only ~$2k per
acre. That price might get you an acre of the bottom of Lake Travis around
here. -- Mixon
Nature is a hanging judge.