I have done years of cave exploration in my dreams.

Oftentimes the other cavers in the passage have a familiar voice or a
familiar manner or attitude or even a familiar face.

There is always something weird like icicles in a tropical cave or a
underground river in a desert cave.   But there always seem to be some
unexplainable hurry to get in or out of the cave.

Usually, I will be in Airmans, but it will be called something else. And I
later pop up out of another entrance in another dimension of time and space.

I do not think these dreams have monsters or sex like the Hollywood cave
movies.

I always forget the dreams within minutes of waking up.

I think in the dream, I always say to myself,

"WTF, I have been in this passage before numerous times and there are no
large waterfalls in Airman's Cave," or I know this passage is on the left
but it is on the right, or this should have been a crawling passage, not a
walking passage.