________________________________
From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Charles
Goldsmith <wo...@justfamily.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:36 AM
To: Cavetex

Over the past 24 hours, we've had a lot of issues with the mailing list.  About
half of our members email addresses were bouncing and the software will
unsubscribe after too many bounced messages.  Most of the email addresses
affected were gmail, yahoo and hotmail, with a few others thrown in from ymail,
outlook, msn, aol, etc.

>From the errors, looks like AOL triggered some anti-spam when a message from
>an email address there sent one to the list.

I'm going to monitor things closely and make changes as needed to keep the list
going.

Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who may have missed any messages.

You can see the online archives at the following:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cavetex
[http://www.google.com/images/icons/product/groups-128.png]<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cavetex>

CaveTex<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cavetex>
groups.google.com
Google Group

Please let me know if you have any questions

Charles Goldsmith
list admin
wo...@justfamily.org<mailto:wo...@justfamily.org>