From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Charles
Goldsmith via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 9:57 AM
To: Cavetex
Cc: Charles Goldsmith
Subject: [Texascavers] Mailinst list and spam

We had 63 people from the list get removed this morning, all from aol, yahoo,
hotmail and AT&T owned domains (swbell.net<http://swbell.net> and etc).

I've added all of you back in.

I have a feeling that some people on these email domains are marking some email
from our mailing list as spam, and these services get enough of these, start
blocking email from the domain, texascavers.com<http://texascavers.com>

There isn't a lot we can do about this, with over 350 people on this list, with
new people being added constantly, education of people will be difficult.

If you are one of these people on aol, yahoo, hotmail, etc, I suggest you
create an account on google or another free service for emails from here as an
alternative.   I know it's a PITA and not ideal, but not much more I can do
with it.

I will continue to work at it from my end, but if you are on one of these email
addresses, you are likely missing a lot of the messages from people anyway.

Anyone can view the archives at one of the following:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cavetex

Let me know if you have any questions or comments
Charles
mailing list admin
wo...@justfamily.org<mailto:wo...@justfamily.org>