What an opportunity. A chance to walk the karst in the vicinity of the world
famous Devil's Sinkhole, the star of Bulletin 10, one of my prized caving pubs.
That would really be fun.
But, sorry we cannot make it as going full steam so we can escape to the
convention in NM.
See you there.
Preston Forsythe
Browder, KY

    On Thursday, June 1, 2017 8:24 AM, Geary Schindel via Texascavers