There are dozens of new videos on YouTube of extremely rich people showing
off their expedition campers.

Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrYRjV1ijvA

I would be content with about $ 20,000 of upgrades to my Sequoia, but it
would make more sense to just buy a real 4x4 vehicle online somewhere.

David Locklear

P.S.   The odds of me attending The Howdy Party are now less than 9%.   I
am swamped at work. Ironically, the #1 reason I gave up a normal job for
the self-employed life was so that I could choose my own schedule.   I have
to work when there is work, and play when there is no work.   But when
there is no work, I have no money to play with.

Maybe I should just have a speleo-slumber party at my motel instead ??