This is very sad. I hope his passing was peaceful and with people who loved
him. Those of us at a certain age will all be facing this in the not too
distant future. I wish you all good health and lots of loved ones.

________________________________
From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Geary
Schindel via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:27 PM
To: 'texascavers@texascavers.com'
Cc: Geary Schindel
Subject: [Texascavers] Bob Liebman - passing

Folks,

It is with heavy, but grateful, hearts to convey this message from Bill
Liebman:  His brother, Bob Liebman, joined that great caving expedition in the
sky this morning at approximately 9:30am.  Bob was a driving force behind the
Bob & Bob Caving Supply... with their slogan "Cavers Serving Cavers."

Bob, we will dearly miss you, but know that your memory and your service and
impact on the caving community will live on... Thank you, and cave softly!

+++++++++

Bob was also a national ambassador for caves and caving. He will be greatly
missed.

Geary Schindel