From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of David via
Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:20 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Cc: David
Subject: [Texascavers] oops, sorry

I proofread all my recent convention post before sending them out.

The d*mn auto-spell-check adjusted many words wrong, and I did not notice that
it was doing that, and so I did not catch lots of those obvious errors.  And
there were numerous typos that I missed, as I am not used to the smaller screen
and smaller keyboard of my new phone..

Apology to Bill Rupley and Dr. George Veni for mucking up their names.  My new
phone spell-checks different than my old phone.

We made it to Decatur after all, at 1:20 a.m Wednesday..   My SUV was still
where I left it 61 hours before unharmed.

***hat ( herein promoted to alias-nickname, P*ckerh**d ) dropped me off quickly
and continued on his wacko-journey home.

P*ckerh**d allegedly arrived home beyond exhausted at 3 a.m. He. very subtly
indicated that he was pushed mentally over the limit from dealing with me.   I
gave him sufficient warning before the trip.

I immediately drove to RHOME, Texas searched for a motel.   That wasted 30
minutes having to settle for a MOTEL 6.   But I was in a comfy bed by 2 a.m..
This is the worst MOTEL 6 that I have stayed in.   That set me back $ 62.

I am going to eat lunch in RHOME, and then go visit family in Mansfield ( south
of Arlington ) on Wednesday afternoon ( I seldom visit them )

I need to watch the Tropical Storm Cindy forecast before heading to Houston on
Thursday,    i bet it goes further east out of my way.

There is a large part of me that wants to drive back to the NSS Convention, and
try it all over again. I am insane enough to do that.   But I figure I just
need to focus now on getting to the 2018 NSS Conmention in Montana.

David Locklear