Why don't you just junk the damned thing. You probably couldn't recover what
you've spent, but you'd at least have bus fare to Houston.

________________________________
From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of David via
Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:34 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Cc: David
Subject: [Texascavers] From bad to worse

I spent the entire day with a roadside mobile-mechanic futily attempting to get
back on the road.

I abandoned the Sequoia at the Chevron station, and called my
estranged-brother-in-law ( my half-sister's husband ) to come rescue me.  That
was a low-point in my life.

A wrecker service is supposed to take the Sequoia to a shop in the town of
Mansfield, where it may need expensive repairs.

I am at my half-sister's house now, in Mansfield quite bummed out and concerned
about my immediate future.

Meanwhile, drama is going on down in Houston that I should have been there to
deal with.

At this point, I am past the limit of exhaustion to deal with it all.

I should have gone and sat in front of a waterfall like my 6th Sense told me to
do.

I must find a ride to Houston.   I may have to take a bus.

David Locklear