I must force myself to take an internet hiatus and focus
on getting out of a giant pickle jar.

Currently, the situation is somewhat like Humpty Dumpty,
except there are not yet any king's men, or any king's horses.

Here is my latest Craigslist ad:

      https://houston.craigslist.org/com/6192188142.html

Please email me privately, if you want to hear about lots of bizarre drama
that
is about to unfold.    The next few weeks will certainly involve
hitch-hiking,
sleeping in my hot rental storage unit, giving up Wendy's chocolate
Frosties
for about 3 years, and other non-essential things to survive.

I have been here before.   It is all deja vu.

It is just that this time, I have a car-note on a car that does not run,
and a kid, and a
mortgage for a house that I do not live in, and I was in good health during
the last
pickle-episode.    You may think that all sounds sad.    I am doing far
better than those
landslide victims in Xinmo, or the family that went swimming in Lake
Temple, or the
homeless people from Grenfell Tower in London, etc.

There is an old wise expression.

      "Do not let your possessions possess you."

I believe that.    However, that guy didn't owe money to people for those
possessions, or rely on those possesions to get to work.

David Locklear
281-995-8487 ( text okay )