37 years of caving is limited experience... Geez.

Maybe that was why I was denied entry into Lech too because of my limited experience...

I was told I had to volunteer to work and do my part to go there several years ago... I have yet to be notified that I could participate even in a mule fashion of assistance.

My perception hasn't changed one bit.

As far as Whitenose... Did anyone even listen to Dr. Tuttle at the Convention? The country's foremost and knowledgeable person said there isn't much anyone can do except let it run it's course. Yet things have not changed and caves still remain closed or limited.

Bill