I know a lot of cavers that would like to find a better job.

Here is an idea for a group of cavers to start their very own
enterprise, and get rich.  ( and use the $$ to buy a cave, or go caving
in China ).

Let tourist pay $$$ to stand on the edge of an airport runway ( as
jet-planes are coming in ),

and get blasted off on to a soft foam wall wearing velcro-suits.

All you would need are some helmets, goggles, a few velcro-suits and
a foldable portable wall.

Eventually, you could build an "I-Fly" like room, but mounted sideways,
or build some kind of giant sling-shot.

David Locklear
( not on crack, and not Bockbeer, just stressed-out and stir-crazy bored
out of my mind )

P.S.

The mechanic is pulling my old motor out of my Sequoia this afternoon,
but he still has no idea what killed it.     Says it most likely a blown
headgasket, or maybe timing chain slipped off or broke, both, or more.
I have a VIN on the new motor, but not sure if I can get a history of that
without spending $.    I should have a free auto-check leftover, if I can
remember
where I put the info from the spring of 2016.