https://www.nps.gov/planyourvisit/passes.htm#CP_JUMP_5088574

Go down to Senior Pass.  Even at $80, it's still a bargain, but the $10
rate is good until Aug 28th, 2017.  Anyone $62 or older should grab up the
$10 lifetime pass before then.

I've been buying the $80 pass for several years now, which is still a
bargain and pays for itself fairly quickly when you go into as many
national parks as we do.

"Each pass covers entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife
refuges as well as standard amenity fees (day use fees) at national forests
and grasslands, and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management,
Bureau of Reclamation and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. A pass covers
entrance, standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver and all
passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (or up to four
adults at sites that charge per person). Children age 15 or under are
admitted free."