Bexar Grotto has always been generous, which makes me proud to be a member.
Expanding that generosity to Texas cavers in general and some friends close to
San Antonio:

John Moses in El Paso is the NSS International Secretary

Patty Perlaky at Cave Without A Name is President of the National Caves
Association (US association of show caves)

Brad Wuest at Natural Bridge Caverns is President of the International Show
Caves Association.

I look forward to seeing many of you in a couple of weeks.

George

********************
George Veni, PhD
President, International Union of Speleology
and
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA
Office: +1-575-887-5517
Mobile: +1-210-863-5919