I'm  in Houston. We get a lot of press because of our size. But it seems,
places like Port Aransas, Rockport and and all those nearby smaller towns have
almost been forgotten. Many areas have been wiped out, similar to Galveston,
with Ike.

There's an incredible number of lives to be rebuilt.

Best to all.

Kevin McGowan