Greetings, cavers!

This week Wednesday at the UT Grotto meeting, we'll hear from herpetologist
Andy Gluesenkamp. Andy has been working with a team of biologists to study
an elusive cave fish that lives in the spectacular karst of southern China.

[image: Inline image 1]

The presentation portion of the grotto meeting will be live streamed via
Periscope https://www.periscope.tv/utgrotto at approximately 8:30pm CST
(the actual time will be announced via Twitter @UTGrotto).

***

The meeting is at 8:00pm in Burdine Hall 212. Follow this link to a map of
where the building is located on the University of Texas campus:
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/bur.html
<http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html>

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org

Gather at Sao Paolo's on San Jacinto Blvd before the meeting for Happy
Hour. This is the best place to park and meet folks walking over to the
meeting. After the meeting we continue with the decades long tradition to
reconvene for burgers, beer, and tall tales of caving at Posse East!
www.posse-east.com <http://east.www.posse-east.com/>

See you there!
Cheers,
Aubri Jenson