Hey Don!
      I think there is a facebook page for TCR, but strange as it my sound,
there are a lot of us not on FB for a variety of reasons.
     Several folks are getting their registration fee sponsored. Do you have
the cost determined yet?
     And finally, do we have a menu yet?
I heard it was going to be Viking visceral borsch?

Steve