I believe this photo was uploaded recently:

http://cdn2.alphr.com/sites/alphr/files/2017/09/titan_peak_cavern_from_above_the_event_horizon-photo_by_robbie_shone_www.shonephotography.com_.jpg

planets, I would say that is a really bad idea.     First, internal
combustion
engines require Oxygen, which will be a rare commodity off-world.   And it
has already been found that inflatable rubber tires are worthless, and
since there is no radio
stations, the radio in an automobile would be unnecessary.     And keeping
water in the cooling system, would be challenging.    So it is best to keep
sending nuclear powered
rovers, and bigger each time.      It will be exciting if not thrilling to
see a rover twice the size of Curiosity roaming Mars and 30 mph or digging
deeper, or taking better photographs.

And as far as food goes, I think we will have to grow potatoes like
astro-botanist Mark Watney.   So a crate of chocolate candy bars will not
be a critical supply mission.

Now that I have your attention, I am going on another hiatus.     My job
took a giant nose-dive into a deep pool of liquid guano slurpie.

See you at TSA Convention, probably not Montana.

David Locklear