In the event, such a structure were to ever be built, I am currently able
to offer the following. 30 plus items for donation to be used there.

1)  1 bookshelf
2 ) 1 respectable speleo-library
3 )  old office furniture and equipment for a small office
4 )  old furniture ( coffee table, end table, loveseat-bed )
5 ) 1 metal storage rack
6 ) 3 plastic tote boxes.
7 ) a tool box with some tools
8 ) a vinyl LP and cassette and CD collection of 70's music
9 ) a white-gas lantern
10 ) plastic folding table and plastic folding chair
11 ) a nice work-bench
12 ) 100 plastic drinking glasses for a fancy party ( used once in 2001 )
13 ) various decorative antiques such as a 1950-ish brass backpacker stove
14 ) a decorative old picture of the UT campus from 1949.
15 ) some vertical gear to put on display ( inchworm system used by Carl
Philip Fromen in Precipicio 1991 )
16 ) items owned by caver Jim McLane
17 ) a small dormitory refrigerator
18 ) a small cot
19 ) large stainless steel serving plates ( XXL turkey-size )
20 ) a bottle of wine
21 ) a small kid-size bed, an oak futon,
22 ) a rope owned by Oren Tranbarger
23 ) a rare un-used GHG patch circa 1992
24 ) a rare unused TSA patch from 1987
25 ) a heavily worn TSA shirt from 1987
26 ) various caving shirts to display including a never opened Bob&Bob
soda-straw shirt from 1988.
27 ) lots of miscellaneous garage-sale-type cr*p.
28 ) a decent National Geographic collection ( every issue from to 1955 to
2003, and a few antique issues )
29 ) various books and magazines
30 ) Coleman camp stove.
31 ) tarp
32 ) large metal storage box

David Locklear

P.S.  This is all assuming I live that long and can continue to pay the
monthly rent on my storage unit.