--- Begin Message ---
Who cares?  It's just fun to read !

Jerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Loving via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
To: Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Cc: Charles Loving <lovingi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 6, 2017 6:05 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Sort of related to Gunnel's Cave

Once again what is the relevance to this report?

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 2:18 PM, David via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

http://www.shelbycountytexashistory.net/neuvillecave.htm

The error in the height of the only room should read 20 feet.   However the
room is acute-trapezoid shaped with the top base being 3 feet, so there is only
head-room for about 20 standing people in that room.

Whatever trees they are referring to must have been removed.   It is a
pine-tree farm with about 15 year old trees all in rows.

One serious cave trip took place in 1999.  ( Which was the first attempt at The
East Texas Caver's Cookout. )

A.S.S. had 4 trips in the late 80s, mostly just me and another caver.

One of the few caves that my estranged-brother ever went in with me.

I bet locals frequent this cave monthly and drink beer and smoke in it.

7 miles due south of the town of Center, just a 1/2 mile west of the highway to
San Augustine.

David Locklear

Charlie Loving

--- End Message ---