>From David Locklear

Numerous cavers helped me by looking at my experimental website and now I
have my first proto-type.

I finally have a basic grasp of how SQUARESPACE works and how ro make a
web-page by yourself.   You need a good computer and a very fast internet
connection.

David Locklear

Please email me privately for more web-page related suggestions

www.alr-subpoena.com

You have to click on VISITOR and enter their 5 letter code.

I hope to pay the annual fee soon and tweak it some more.   But unless I
get a new paying customer the effort won't matter.

Supposedly there is a code to get a discount, but I did not see where to
use it or how to get the discount.