>From David Locklear
Hit delete button now

My beloved 4x4 Sequoia is officially permitted to drive to anywhere in
Mexico till May 19th.  I changed the oil.    The tires and brakes are fair.

I just spent nearly 2 stressful hours at the Mexican Consulate Office in
Houston.  What a hassle !  But that should make for a really smooth border
crossing.

I now have plenty of work at my job to justify staying home over
Thanksgiving.

But I am going to try to psych myself up and plan for a tentative road-trip
into Mexico just in case.
The 2 main things going against the road-trip are lack of money and dealing
with my wife.  I have not recovered in any way from my ordeal driving home
from the NSS Convention.

If I have to stay home it will be a royal bummer.   I have spent $ 600 so
far, planning this road-trip.

281-995-8487
( text okay )

Please contact me privately as nobody wants to read this sh*t