>From David Locklear

Many cavers need to find ways to save money.

I switched to MetroPCS last night.

I would advise against this if you are a T-Mobile customer.

Also, unless you need 4 phone lines, you are probably better off with
Cricket.

My initial impression after about 5 hours of use, is their LG K20Plus is a
decent phone.   It has some kind integrated Android Calling as long as the
other person's phone has this feature.  Meaning, if all 4 of your family
members on the plan have this phone or one with that feature, then video
calling should be a simple thing to do.  My flagship LG G6 with same
Android 7.0 does not have this video calling feature.

I have been told my voice sounds clearer on the new cheaper phone.  So I
accomplished one objective out of 5.

I had other reasons besides saving money.   In our case, the MetroPCS store
is inside a taqueria/Mexican grocery store just 5 miles from our house.  My
wife and mother-in-law can easily go there and discuss their phone issues
with a live person that speaks Spanish.  Meaning, I do not have to fix any
problems they have with their phones.  They would never go to the T-Mobile
store on their own initiative ( which was 20 miles away, although we just
got a new store about 7 miles away. )

In our case, 4 lines with unlimited everything, international calling and
hotspot is $ 170 per month flat fee.
That was about $ 50 cheaper than T-Mobile.

Since MetroPCS only uses T-Mobile towers it is easy to imagine that the
signal will be worse.  T-Mobile owns MetroPCS.  I should know by the end of
the month how the quality of signal compares.   I know T-Mobile sucks in
our house and in rural areas near Houston.