>From David Locklear

My tentative road-trip next week is unraveling into tiny pieces - not that
anyone probably cares.

I have decided to take Mr. Loving's advice.  It is painful.   I am
hyper-ventilating.

I have decided only to purchase an annual Mexican car insurance policy, or
otherwise I am not going to attempt any more spur-of-the-moment Mexican
road-trips.

I almost did it today, but AAA just could not pry the $ 405 from my
stingy-grip, so I left their office feeling totally bummed out.

Getting off work should not be a major problem.

The Sequoia should be able to handle a road-trip.

Getting on Hwy 59 southbound out of Sugarland by December 23rd, is going to
be impossible.   Even the 24th looks difficult.   Apparently, there is some
holiday going on.

On a not so related note,

All my predictions two weeks ago for 2018, have already come true.  So I
will have to come up with some more.

Safe travels.   Vaya con dinero.

David Locklear
President of Ondriva Company

Ondriva is totally imaginary enterprise focused on Linux solutions for
small desktop computers