A Texas caver uploaded a new caving video on YouTube last week.

It is a good video, but mainly just shows his caving comrades caving in a
rarely visited Texas cave.  Meaning, the video does not go into the
specifics of the cave, nor why they are in it.

Nevertheless, I was impressed.

I am not physically up to that kind of caving and can not imagine ever
getting back in good enough shape to do that again.

But in a nostalgic way, it reminded me of a cave I went to once in 1987
called "Klar's Ranch Salamander Cave" ( # 1 of 2 ? ), a few miles east of
Boerne.

D.L.