https://kxan.com/2018/02/08/20-foot-deep-sinkhole-opens-in-williamson-county/

Has anyone seen this yet? Apparently someone has already been down there
breaking formations:
" Cambrian Environmental Services sent two scientists repelling into the
cave to help map it out. A growing crowd of neighbors looked on as the
scientists returned to the surface carrying a stalactite and details from
the inside of the cave. "

And someone else isn't up on how caves form?
" “We don’t know if this could spread, we definitely don’t want children in
the area,” said Andrew Johnson, president of the neighborhood HOA.
"

Might be worth someone in the area going to talk with the HOA to prevent
people from unknowingly getting themselves in a position they need to be
rescued:
" “We could have a cave club, go spelunking together maybe,” Mitchell
laughed. "

--
*Go find out!*
-Heather Tuček