> Zoraida López González, daughter of Francisco López Balseiro and Pastora
> González Sarmiento, was born in Havana, Cuba, on January 24, 1928
> (misreported as September 27, 1928) and passed away on March 12, 2018, at the
> age of 90 years.
love this report on a fascinating woman.  reminds me of my friend of an equal
age who lives in Real de Catorce now but grew up as a debutante in Mexico City
and went to parties and university with the Castro brothers, before they, too,
moved to Cuba.
here’s my offering of poetry.  sadly it does not specify caves BUT it does
cover all the elements caves are made of.
http://vis.sciencemag.org/chemhaiku/ <http://vis.sciencemag.org/chemhaiku/>
Nancy