All this drama makes me wonder how hard it would be to get a cave rescue
out in that county.  But moreso, a cave accident in that county would
likely lead to some kind of clusterph*ck scenario or worse - some kind of
foobar situatuon.

My excuses for not volunteering are way too lame to mention - only that my
excuses are sadly more lamer than previous excuses in years past.

I still remember being a young kid and having a desire to go cave exploring
back in the 70s.  I never could have imagined all the barriers to keep me
from going - some of which are the same exact reasons that I am not at the
skateboard park right now showing off my wicked tricks ( last skateboard
trick was September of 1982 )

David Locklear