I can not distinguish these symptoms from the same identical reactions from
my marital-illness.

I wonder if I can get a gov't grant to explore possible common
chemical-changes in the bloodstream ??

However, my symptoms have been persistent steadily 24/7 since I uttered
that fatal phrase, "I Do, l" seventeen years, ( or was it eighteen ), but
the symptoms were semi-present before the engagement ??

[ Sidenote: I met someone once happily married for 20 plus years with no
apparent symptoms.  So their must be an immunity in the DNA somewhere. ]

To add to the irony of all this,

I am about to eat a very elegant dinner at a 5-star restaurant on a
riverfront-patio while listening to relaxing latino-jazz music and watching
the sunset over the river ( Oyster Creek in Sugarland ) with my wife and
Cavepearl [ charging this to my credit card in hopes of finding work next
month.  Really smart move, I will regret ]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0lcunmyrhc0owy/Cavepearl-Ekis.jpg?dl=0

David Locklear

P.S.

I am now fantisizing / brainstorming about a road-trip to Carlsbad in 4 or
5 days.