Folks,

Garry White, the Bexar Grotto Program Chair had a cancelation for tonight's
Bexar Grotto meeting and asked if I would make a presentation tonight.

Depending upon the interest of the group, we have three programs we can select
from.

1st The Joy of Dyeing - What We Know About Groundwater In the Edwards Aquifer
of South-Central Texas

2nd. A Primer on Caves and Karst Hydrology for the Claustrophobic (with career
recommendations for students). This was the keynote talk at the Annual South
Texas Geological Society Meeting last Wednesday.

3rd. Karst of the Balkans - A Travelogue . This is an overview of karst travels
during four trips in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro.

Hope to see you at the meeting tonight.

Geary Schindel