I hope you all get a chance to reflect in the holiday and also get outdoor
with friends and family and hopefully even something caving related.

I have to work late Frday night in Houston and plan to sleep it off
Saturday.

My teenage daughter is spending 3 days with friends and I haven't a clue
what my estranged-wife's plans are.

With gas at $ 2.76 in most places here I can not drive my Sequoia anywhere.

What I am saying is...

In another dimension of time and space, my lardass is wedged in a crack
underground somewhere and I am squirming in agony trying to wriggle my way
out.    Or maybe floating down the Rio Camuy about to drop into the abyss,
like in the movie "Land of the Lost."