Last summer someone posted a 360 degree video of the bats at
Bracken ( pretty sure this was a BCI thing ).    In the links below or at
the bottom
you have to move your cursor or mouse around to see the 360 view.

A friend today showed me a similar video that I must not have known
about.   ( maybe during one of my hiatuses ?? )

The link below is that video (  by Fran Hutchins )

     https://youtu.be/UnTgle6mYeE

This seems to be worthy of an speleo-award.   Right ?

Kudos to Fran.

I think I may have rappelled down the shaft one time back in the 80's, but
I don't think
I ascended back up.     I know I watched a lot of cavers doing it, and maybe
the line was too long and I didn't get to do it.         I think I was
there one other
time, but maybe just for a bat flight.     I haven't been there in probably
30 years.
I had numerous opportunities to go back before it was open to eco-tourist.
 But
we ended up going to Brehmer Cave or maybe just going tubing or both.

I missed out on nearly 100 or more caving opportunities in the past 34
years.    Trips to H.T. Myers Cave, Station C
Cave, Valdina Farms Sinkhole, off-trail in NBC, Honeycreek trips, Fern
Cave, Frio Bat
Cave, O-9 Well, Punkin & Deep, Devil's Sinkhole ( 94 Convention ).
Missed quite a few trips to the Guads.
I do not recall ever being invited to Indian Creek Cave, Cobb
Cave, Sorcerer's Cave, ( and all the serious diving trip caves )

The one cave trip that stands out that I am so glad I did not miss was
Prassell's Ranch Cave.   That
was the muddiest and wettest that I ever got.    I can only guess that trip
was around 1991.

David Locklear

Ref.

https://youtu.be/8KZi7KsWWHs