Logan,

I am surprised with your humorous sarcastic dating of the cave was at only
4,000 B.C.

I think most of the scientist that lean towards that crazy theory use
8,000ish B.C.

On the walls of the Memorial Student Center at A&M is the very map of human
history by Adams himself.   It is or was a fascinating artsy timeline
showing the rational for the theory

https://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~226099~5505934:Composite--Adams--Synchronological-

http://www.worldhistorycharts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/adams-synchronological-map-of-history.jpg

I think some of the hard-core fanatics of that chart are willing to admit
that the chart could really reflect 20,000 years of human history.

I am more interested in the details of the definition of "omnipotence".
To me, that not only infers time-travel, but even more exciting - the
ability create and travel thru multiple parallell universes.   Homo sapiens
are so arrogant in their belief that they are at the top of the food chain,
when we may not even grasp "parallel-space," or thousands of dimensions.

We may have even come here from another dimension due to a freak accident.

D.L.