The link below is just another cave diving video
( but was uploaded a few days ago )

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK_v545PpEs

I will let someone that actually knows something about cave diving
explain the video.

In the meantime, it looks like there is probably something somewhere in
the video worthy of merit.      I assume the diver with the line and reel
is training or learning
to lay dive lines.

It looks like the trainee is being followed by an instructor and a
cameraman.

Please skip to 13:33 to get the jist of the video.

Note the diver has a "dive computer on each wrist"      Not knowing
anything about
that, I assume one is for each tank or it is a redundancy thing.     I
heard there are
Linux programs for such computers.     These type of dive computers cost at
least $ 600 each.    These
particular ones however, appear to be in the $ 1,200 range, each.

D.L.