Today I am sitting around whining, pouting, frowning, pondering, etc.

When suddenly Oztotl spoke directly to me like a giant herd of
lightening-bolts across the sky.

Laying next a dumpster was an abandoned roof-rack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qp7apqytn4rskh/Tentative-Roof-Rack.jpg?dl=0

Fortunately, I had plenty of webbing in my Sequoia to strap it down.

I am pretty sure whoever abandoned it had hopes that someone like me would
come along.  ( Pretty sure they purposely abandoned it. )

So now the big question is, what is Oztotl really saying to me ?

Is he or she saying, "throw your gear on top and high-tail it to Montana" ?

Or is he saying,

"Plan for a rainy-day when you might need a roof-rack" ?

Or is he saying, "Give it to a real caver" ?

David Locklear